Door Supervision Course – Liverpool & North West
Please check here for the latest courses.
Please book early, limited availability
Please note the course commences at 08.30 am
This is a 4-day SIA training course designed to provide individuals with the basic skills to be a Door Supervisor.
The course is assessed with 3 multiple choice exams and physical intervention assessment. Unit 1 Working in the Private Security Industry is distance learning. On successful completion students will be able apply for their SIA licence.
– Role and Responsibilities
– Conflict Management
– Physical Intervention
– Communication Skills
– Behaviour & Standards
– Recognising & Defusing Conflict
– Civil & Criminal Law
– Equal Opportunities
– Access Control
– Conducting Searches
– Eviction Skills
– Drug Search
– Arrest Knowledge
DOOR SUPERVISION COURSE
You can pay your deposit in cash at the GSTS Training Centre by appointment or you can pay by BACS. Please call 0151 707 0007 to arrange.
To ensure you and our team are safe we have introduced the following precautions:
– Temperature checks before entry
– Pre-training Covid questionnaire
– Hand sanitiser stations
– Staggered entry into classroom, row by row
– Socially distanced desks
– Sanitised desks, chairs and apparatus after each session
– Deep clean at the end of each day
– Single use worksheets for use only
– PPE for your use