Three-day non-accredited course, Five-day Highfield AC accredited leading to Level 3 qualification.
Develop knowledge, understanding and application of the process of investigations. Gain a detailed understanding of the legislation, policies and procedures that governs an investigation and understand the significance and impact of non- compliance with procedure.
Both courses included a simulated investigation exercise
– Role of Investigating manager
– Developing the investigation strategy
– Securing and preserving evidence
– Management of written material and associated evidence
– Skills and techniques in investigative interviewing
– Recording evidence in statement form
– Case file preparation
– Skills to present evidence in formal proceedings
Rate per delegate (Minimum 6 per/ max 12 per course)
Three-day course £500
Five-day course £850
How to conduct effective and ethical investigations including grievances and misconduct matters course
You can pay your deposit in cash at the GSTS Training Centre by appointment or you can pay by BACS. Please call 0151 707 0007 to arrange.