Following the latest Government guidelines it is now safe for us to run our training courses again. The first one will be our hugely popular ‘Door Supervisor Course’ starting on Monday 27th July for 4-days. We will then be operating a waiting list system for the next course. Once we have enough participants we will then announce the date.
To ensure you and our team are safe we have introduced the following precautions:
– Socially distanced queuing system before entering the classroom.
– Temperature checks before entry
– Pre Training Covid Questionnaire
– Hand sanitiser stations
– Staggered entry into classroom, row by row
– Socially distanced desks
– Sanitised desks, chairs and apparatus after each session
– Deep clean at the end of each day
– Single use worksheets for use only
– PPE for your use