“GSTS prides itself on being one of the most innovative and reliable service contractors. We are committed to providing excellent services in all the sectors we are engaged in. We have a commitment to improve the quality of security officers by training and always seek to forge strong partnerships with our clients”
We are committed to a comprehensive and ever developing policy of assuring the quality of our service to all clients working around the defined ‘context’ of the business which includes relevant requirements and regulation specifics.
In the pursuit of this aim, our objective is to provide an efficient and professional service, carried out using controlled practices and to standards which are consistently maintained. This is an integral part of our strategic direction.
This is ensured through the implementation and maintenance of clear policies and procedures; these are defined in our company management system which are adhered to by all employees.
The Quality Policy shall:
- a) Be available and be maintained as documented Information
- b) Be suitably communicated understood and applied within the organisation
- c) Be made available to relevant interested parties, as appropriate
We reinforce this commitment by:
- Compliance with all agreed Customer requirements plus relevant laws and regulations; [This will include conducting periodic legal compliance reviews for Management Information as well as monitoring compliance with activity and/or process audits]
- Ensuring that the necessary competent personnel, infrastructure and operating processes are in place to service the business needs of the company;
- Providing the necessary information, training and supervision to ensure a well-trained competent workforce, using the best industrial practices;
- Implementing systems for measurement, analysis and improvement of services, products, and the management system;
- Providing a framework for setting and reviewing effective and measurable, objectives and targets needed to ensure that the requirements of this policy and that continual improvement is maintained in line with the spirit of this policy;
- The regular audit and review of our management system’s performance in order to ensure its continued suitability;
- Encouraging feedback from both customers and employees.
Within this Policy we are committed to operating our company under the disciplines and control of a Quality Management System conforming to the International Standard IS0 9001.
All personnel are responsible for adhering to the company’s quality requirements. These requirements are communicated to all members of staff through our management system and those procedures relevant to each employee’s duties.