One-day training course together with two-day workplace consultancy
Gain an understanding of the benefits of implementing an effective regime
Develop the knowledge, practical and legal understanding to be able to implement and sustain a legal, compliant and effective whistle blowing policy.
– Benefits of an effective whistleblowing policy
– Attitudes & misconceptions
– Culture, law and ethics
– Domains of risk
– Reporting options
– Risk and consequence management
– Legal considerations including public interest immunity
– Taking appropriate action-next steps
– Policy development
Rate £1,000 per day x 3 days (Maximum 8 delegates)
Developing an effective Whistleblower regime course
You can pay your deposit in cash at the GSTS Training Centre by appointment or you can pay by BACS. Please call 0151 707 0007 to arrange.